Join our team to help us keep our operations running smoothly as we grow.
Ctrl Group builds products that make the experience of participating in medical research simple and transparent. When more people are included in research and richer data can be gathered, then it becomes possible to improve the way healthcare works for everyone.
We are looking for a studio and operations manager to join our team in London, UK. At the moment we are running an NHS-approved research study in London to test an app we have created for people with depression. We are planning a second study in the US. We are also developing new interactive ways of measuring people’s cognitive health (think short games and tasks, a little bit like brain-training, but more scientific). Lastly we are doing some really exciting and explorative work in natural language processing and voice-based health interfaces.
It is important that we continue to operate efficiently as we add new team members and work on increasingly ambitious projects. Because we work in healthcare, we need to make sure that we are operating responsibly when it comes patient safety and privacy. Therefore it is essential that our team is working to well defined processes, without those processes hampering creativity and productivity.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Enjoy working in small mixed teams, in close collaboration with designers, researchers, software engineers and medical scientists
- Keep our team organised
- Support the logistics and administration of our projects and company
- Manage travel itineraries and diaries
- Help us to continue to streamline the way we work
- Support bookkeeping records of finance, invoicing, payments and accounts
- Maintain our workplace and facilities, ensuring that it remains a lovely environment to work in
We are especially interested in applicants who have, or are keen to develop, complementary skills in disciplines such as design, research or product development.
What we are offering
As well as a competitive salary we are offering matched pension contributions and family-friendly working arrangements.
How to apply
Please send an email enquiry to email@example.com, attaching your CV.
No agencies please