For full job description, click here.
At the Digital Catapult our job is to help the UK’s best ideas from startups and university research to grow into large-scale companies - our challenge is to make a difference at a national scale.
Act as a personal data and trust technologist:
Technical Capabilities and Experience
• Broad commercial and academic experience, ideally with some experience in working in a startup environment
• Experience in formulating new ideas for context-aware privacy and prototyping them e.g., using home assistants or Internet of Things devices;
• Experience or interest in prototyping solutions using distributed ledger technologies (e.g. bitcoin, ethereum, hyperledger); ability to discuss the role of blockchain to generate trust in personal data.
● Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
● Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or similar field